SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment Notification 2018 PDF Download
Opening Date of Online Application: 22nd October 2018
Closing Date of Online Application: 19th November 2018
Computer Based Test (CBT) :1-6 Feb 2019
Skill Test: Not Declared
SSC Stenographer Notification 2018 Grade C & D: Eligibility Criteria
1) Minimum age of the Candidate for grade C should be 18 years and Maximum age is 30 years as on 01.01.2019.
- 2) Minimum age of the Candidate for grade D should be 18 years and Maximum age is 27 years as on 01.01.2019.
2) Minimum Educational Qualifications: Must have cleared 10+2/HSC.
SSC Stenographer Selection Procedure 2018
SSC Stenographer Exam 2018 will be conducted in two stages:
Stage 1- Computer Based Exam which will be conducted from 1st Feb to 6th Feb 2019 .Stage 2- Skill Test. Candidates qualifying CBT will be eligible for Skill Test.
SSC Stenographer Application Fee
1.Male (General/OBC) :100
2. Female (All Category): Free
3. SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Free
SSC Stenographer 2018 Apply Online
I. Candidates can apply online from 22nd October 2018 to 19th November 2018.
II. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through SSC’s website (link).
III. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.