India Post Recruitment 2019 | 1735 Vacancy | Apply Online
Indian Post office Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 1,735 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies in Indian Post office Recruitment 2019-20 in New Delhi, Ranchi, Shimla. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification indiapost.gov.in published for the post Staff Car Driver in Indian Post office Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. 101 Vacancies in Indian Post office Notification for the post Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant.
||Gramin Dak Sevak
||Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 14,500/-Per Month
||New Delhi , Ranchi , Shimla
|Last Date to Apply
1) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
2) Father Name
3) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
4) Date of Birth
7) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
8) State in which Xth class passed
9) Board in which Xth class passed
10) Year of Passing Xth class
11) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
How to Apply
1. Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from Last date of Registrations for Delhi, Himachal Pradesh and Jharkhand circles is extended upto 12.07.2019 and apply online upto 19.07.2019
2. Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration.Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also. registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection.
Other Qualification Details:
1. No of Vacancies:
> Himachal Pradesh – 757
> Delhi – 174
> Jharkhand – 804
2. Educational Qualification:
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
3. Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA):
BPM – Rs.12,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab) & Rs.14,500/- (Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab) – ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs.10,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab) & Rs.Rs.12,000/ (Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab)
4. Job Profile:
18 and 40 years
Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male have to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options.Payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
Click Here to Download Official Notification
Attempt Quiz for Banking Exams : Click Here