APCOB Jobs 2019: 54 Staff Assistant Vacancy for Any Graduate
|Vacancy 1||Staff Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 11,765 – Rs. 31,540/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||28/07/2019|
2. Educational Qualification (as on 01.06.2019): Graduate from a Recognized University with an aggregate of 40% or above.
2. Closing date for Online Registration of Application –28/07/2019
3. Last Date for Payment of Application Fee (Online remittance only through Net Banking/Debit Card) 28/07/2019
4. Date of online test (tentative) –25/08/2019
> Above 20 years
> Below 28 years
1. Pay Scale:
a. The Scale of Pay for the post of Staff Assistant at present (on par with IBA scales) is Rs.11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540 (20 stages) plus eight stagnation increments at the rate of Rs.1310/-, at a frequency of 3 years up to 5 stagnation increments and sixth, seventh and eighth stagnation increments will be released two years after receipt of fifth, sixth and seventh stagnation increments respectively.
b. Approximate Gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay is Rs.25,395/- (as at May 2019) plus other allowances applicable such as Conveyance Allowance, Newspaper allowance, Telephone Bill reimbursement (CUG), Medical Allowance etc., and other benefits such as Contributory PF, Medical Reimbursement, Leave Encashment, LTC, Medical Aid, etc.
> SC/ST/PC/EXS – Rs. 413/-
> General/BC – Rs.590/-
2 .Candidates need not submit/send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application.Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to show originals and submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of interview.
3. A declaration is required to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation under BC Category, that, he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 1/6/2019. The BC Certificate containing the creamy layer status should have been issued during the period of 1 year prior to 1/6/2019.
4. The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
How to Apply
2 .Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form. 9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘Final Submit Only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. . Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment. 1Click on ‘Submit’ button.